Hideaway Strath baby i just need a good one to stay
52 Posts
Ooc —
Hope you don't mind me!

After recouperating from the arduous journey, Pendragon woke with the intense need to prove his worth. He had aided the wolves of Teaghlaigh in their escape from the forest as he promised, and having seen the lot of them work through such a perilous event in their lives, he was curious to know more about them. Pendragon felt connected here, although he was still an outsider to a great degree; the ways of Arturo's wolves were new and different to him but the man was intent on learning.

He set out as soon as he was able, eager to find someone that might actively feed his curiosity, but found with each glimpse he had of a wolf of the family that none were interested in him. Still the whispers ceased as he perused on by. Still he earned nervous glances as he did his patrol. Pendragon would not relent — he did not outright ask questions of these people, but tried to be friendly as he met them, and found them each closed-off and wary of his presence.

The man had passed one wolf a couple of times now as he scoured the strath; a golden-furred woman who seemed to be deep in thought. He chose to trail after her - or rather, Pendragon did not avoid her presence when they crossed - until he came upon her inspecting a patch of freshly sprouted flowers of which the man had no knowledge of. He was instantly taken in by this image. A woman knowledgable with herbs and the earth, wise beyond her years. Pendragon gave a shy chuff to announce his presence in case she was too absorbed to notice, but did not approach — his tail fanned behind him with a friendly wag, ready to leave if he must.
Messages In This Thread
baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by RIP Pendragon - March 28, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 28, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - April 05, 2017, 04:15 PM