Hideaway Strath baby i just need a good one to stay
52 Posts
Ooc —
Much to his chagrin, the woman did not leave him in the dust nor turn a dark eye upon him. She spoke her name — and again Pendragon felt something familiar shift deep in his core, like a flint being struck over tinder. The man had many questions and while each of them surfaced in the next instant, he held his tongue, and chose instead to make a slow approach.

And I am Pendragon - well met, mistress. A wolfish smile slipped across his face as he spoke, clearly pleased to have her company. He was not the type to hide his emotions, and so each feeling, each thought, reigned supreme upon his rugged face when they transpired. For now he was merely happy, and this showed in the easy shift to his posture and the continued pendulum of his tail. What have you found? I have never seen such things before, and while he referred to the plants by her paws, he watched her too, because she was just as unique in her own ways and his curiosity was currently boundless.
Messages In This Thread
baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 28, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by RIP Pendragon - March 28, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - April 05, 2017, 04:15 PM