Stone Circle double double toil and trouble!
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: wheezes while typing

the girl before her was smaller than krypton, but yet again, this just proves that krypton is just absurdly large when compared to other females. a warm smile left her face when the younger woman greeted her kindly. a dip of the head seemed like a good greeting. after doing so, the woman was about to say something before the other girl beat her to it, chirping lightly with a nice compliment. krypton felt heat rise to her face but merely shook it off and could only smile in appreciation. hey, take it where you can get it, right? "thanks, i'm sure you'll pick up the males here quick with your looks too," she said in a warm voice back.

the save the girl made had krypton on the verge of bursting out laughter, yet she managed to keep her composure and stay hushed. her sheepish smile gave krypton enough info that she just seemed more nervous than anything. "not to worry-" she said, meaning for both waking her up and having her tongue slip, "i could help you if you want, napping isn't exactly using myself for the interests of the pack anyways." krypton would never turn down a chance to help others, it was her job to do so as the mother hen of per family. with that, she strode forward just a few steps before turning back. "there's a colony of rabbits nearby, we just have to lure them out, think you're up for it?"
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - February 26, 2017, 10:43 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - March 12, 2017, 12:16 AM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - March 15, 2017, 12:20 AM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - March 28, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - March 28, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - April 05, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - April 17, 2017, 09:42 PM