Hideaway Strath baby i just need a good one to stay
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Pendragon. It's a sort of name she's not familiar with, but then, her own is different and the name she gives freely now is only a homage to the plants she obsessed over. Hemlock offered him a brief flash of a smile, her features softening a bit because whether she would admit it or not Hemlock is exhausted emotionally and physically. Even if their move was a great distance they were slow in shifting there, the pathways they took for the benefit of the young children and gravid Banrion. Before Hemlock could properly offer a response - whatever pleasantry she might have given seems useless and far away in her head - he asked her a question and the small smile became a larger one. "Raspberry leaves. It will help Lotte when it comes time to bring her young earthside." Hemlock explained. Though she knew that there had been a great amount of pain in her Hemlock was truly hoping that things would ease up and the progression of her pregnancy would be smooth until birth.

"We lack the berries, but, for this, we need the leaves so I can steal a few and not ruin the plant." She explained before she stepped aside, allowing him to investigate the plant if he chose to. It wasn't common that others knew what she was talking about and she knew she had the penchant to prattle on and on. "So tell me, Pendragon," She turned her viridian gaze up to Pendragon, "- what is it that interests you?"

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 28, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - April 05, 2017, 04:15 PM