Silver Creek Angel's weeping
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Ah thanks. And yeah, I didn't originally plan on having Gwen and Mawk in the same pack, but Mawk and Cebra are cute and they needed somewhere to go. Plus, I think they fit in there quite nicely :3

And yay, post #100 for Sky x3

She felt the need to comfort Natashe. Of course, they had not known each other for all that long, but she felt as though they were friends. She hoped so, anyway. The news the other woman brought caused a frown to appear on Sky's face. Novak left? Why would he go? 

Comforting words did not come to her straight away. Instead she lowered herself further until she was laying on the ground beside Natashe. "You love him. You are right to feel this way - he should not have left like that. But I'm sure he has reasons..." She hoped her voice came out confident, as that seemed to be what her friend needed right now. "He'll probably return soon, I'm sure of it. And when he does, tell him how you feel." Hopefully she wasn't making things worse. Skylaris wasn't the best in situations like this - she had never felt this way about someone before. She had had Mawk as a friend, but he was gone now. Besides, she had not loved him.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 10:00 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 01:06 PM