Dragoncrest Cliffs New faces, new places
31 Posts
Ooc — Lia
His voice pierced the air and bounced over the lake. He was surprised by how loud it seemed, and grinned at a job well done. He was quiet as he listened for a reply, turning to gaze out towards the lake. Already his mind was shifting to the excitement of hearing his echo again, search for a friend forgotten. He opened his jaws to yell something else, something funny, when he caught sight of a white wolf near the water. The wolf was watching him and Elohim's eyes went wide and his tail flew up. His voice came rushing out again, bouncing into life with the shrill and loud joy only a child can muster. "HEY!"

He charged towards the man, sure that he had only been waiting for Elohim to notice him. His little tail waved at the speed of sound as he scrambled over, mouth parted in a grin. He skid to a stop a little bit aways from the man, suddenly wondering if maybe he should make sure he wasn't a bad stranger. He smelled like the pack, though, and Mama had said the pack was safe. She wanted them to meet new wolves.

"Hello, mister." He called out, much quieter this time, voice still brimming with barely subdued excitement. "My name's Elohim. I live here now! Thur'n let me 'n Mama and Nattah live here with her, she's my friend." His chest puffed with pride and he beamed at the stranger. He grew silent for a moment, and then, after considering. "...Do you want to be friends too? I don't have many..." He trailed away realizing that didn't sound very good, shrugged a little. "But only 'cos we just got here, and we didn't see any wolves before."
Messages In This Thread
New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 27, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - March 27, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 29, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - April 04, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - April 24, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - May 11, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - May 18, 2017, 02:02 PM