Stone Circle Write down my poems for the few
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady, too, heard the call, and turned himself around to head to the borders. He picked up Valette's scent along the way, and picked up his pace, not wanting her to be alone and greeting strangers. He had been quite protective of her as of late, not wanting to leave her for very long. It was instinctive, something in his gut, that told him not to veer to far from her.

So, it wasn't but a few moments after she greeted the stranger that Steady slid up beside her, his tail waving over his back to show his status, one ear perked towards the stranger and the other cocked towards his mate. His expression showed interest in what the other female was doing here, even as his body naturally stiffened just a little in anticipation of a fight that might never happen. Still, history had him expecting the worse while hoping for the best.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 28, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 29, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - March 29, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 30, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 02, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - April 09, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 09, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:52 AM