Hideaway Strath baby i just need a good one to stay
52 Posts
Ooc —
Raspberry. It sounded dangerous to him, and when invited to, Pendragon ducked low to inspect it. The leaves were dark and jagged, while the fruit that had begun to form on some of the tiny branches. It wasn't ready yet but for now, the small bits of premature berry were white and pillowy.

- what is it that interests you? spoke Hemlock, veering the conversation away from the plants that seemed so precious to her. This development - and the question itself - made him pause and consider things. He withdrew from the plant for now and returned to a relaxed posture.

Many things about this place are new to me, he answered, referring to both the sprawling hideaway and the mainland, and to be truthful - I am a bit overwhelmed by it all. I am most interested in this kingdom at the moment, its ruler Arturo, his people - you. It was a short list, but something told Pendragon that asking questions would not bring about many answers, so he was swift to add: Have you always been so enamored by flowers and things? It is charming.
Messages In This Thread
baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 28, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by RIP Pendragon - March 29, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - April 05, 2017, 04:15 PM