Silver Creek I, I've been trying to fix my pride
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
oop, this reply is super late, my bad! I've been all over the place lately

The massive golden wolf plodded along, grumbling to himself. He felt like shit, total, irrevocable, awful shit. His left ear was torn to shit, his shoulder felt like crap, and Snake was all to blame. (Although, he would gladly have a meeting with him again.) Not to mention those herbs! If he had known more about those damn plant seeds that were given to him, he might've... 

Well, no need thinking about it. What happened, happened. And anyways, he came away from it looking like a total bad ass. Totally rocking the half ear look. Ikari trotted to the edge of a small source of water, immersing his whole head in its frigid depths.

"Yeeeagh!" he howled, emerging from the liquid, shaking water everywhere, "Fucking cold ass water goddamn!"

He snorted the water out his nose, then plopped down on the ground for just a moment to gain his bearings. He felt awake, and that was good. He felt a little better than before, so that was super good. He stood up, shaking the remnants of the water from his gold fur. He went to continue his plodding, but was distracted by something, or someone, more precisely, in the distance. A familiar scent wafted his way. He stood, and began to lope towards it.

Soon enough, he came upon the source, and with a happy wag of his tail, trotted over. 

"Oi, Sky!" Ikari called out, although as he came closer it seemed her eyes were closed, and he worried he'd have awakened her. "Oh, didn't know you were sleepin', my bad." The gold wolf scrunches up his face before sitting down beside her, not too far away, but not uncomfortably close, either.
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - March 22, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - March 30, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 05, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 08, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 16, 2017, 09:17 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 17, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 20, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 23, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 29, 2017, 08:48 AM