Emberwood Without the escape from my own fate
5 Posts
Ooc —
so, wraiths turning into a much more sadistic creature then I anticipated,
Releasing her now dead quarry, the alabaster girl took a moment to enjoy her victory, the life being snuffed from her morsel having its blood coating the white girls mouth and tongue with the familiar taste. For a moment longer she quietly complained about its eagerness to give up. When she finally realeased the carcass from her grip she was woken from her internal revelry by the voice of another cutting through the woods.

Her usually calm demeanour broke slightly, a flicker of her ears was accompanied by the bristling of fur as she was caught off guard. Lifting her gaze she turned copper eyes on the intruder, a slow appraisal was made of the female. From the mottled appearance of her browns, whites and greys, Wraith was caught for a moment admiring the green eyes that watched her. With the same sweet voice she called to the rabbit with, she spoke. "Of course, I was at least hoping it would have tried to crawl away." She turned back to the dead thing before her, a slight half smile spreading across her bloodied muzzle. "It might have been fun to eat its legs whilst it tried to escape." A small shrug followed as she bit down on her meals back legs before the newcomer could respond.
Messages In This Thread
Without the escape from my own fate - by Wraith - March 30, 2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Without the escape from my own fate - by Merrigan - March 30, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Without the escape from my own fate - by Wraith - March 30, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: Without the escape from my own fate - by Merrigan - April 01, 2017, 01:55 PM