Swiftcurrent Creek a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The coyness of her words was akin to Bazi – it suddenly occurred to Scimitar that he had chosen his next home very well. The flirtations of women were not something he was accustom to – he had never held the chance to truly settle since he had become the age of procreation, and so he was inexperienced in these matters.

Bazi and Fox made it quite simple, though.

His own roguish smirk preened at the corner of his lips as he tipped his muzzle. "I doubt you could," he spoke, referring to a potential bad impression. Fox was perhaps many things in the short time he had met her for, but a terrible first impression was far from it – she ran her pack strictly.. and order was something the agouti male thrived upon.

Her question stirred a quizzical look from the Frostfur, his figure shifting as his creamy paws began to skirt a path around her. It had been since the winter months past that he had run on a good hunt with an amicable companion, and he felt a stir of adrenaline in his chest at the thought. “I like to think so, but why don’t you test me, nimble paws?” He wasn’t sure what she would think of the name – and yet it somehow seemed fitting for the wiry girl.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Scimitar - June 10, 2014, 12:48 PM