Stone Circle Holy light over the night
9 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Libra's heartbeat leapt as a woman appeared, her posture stating dominance. A leader had responded to her call, and she felt herself smile with relief. When asked what her business at the borders was, she squirmed a bit before settling down and clearing her throat "My name is Libra, I wish to offer my services and loyalty to your Pack. I am a pacifist, meaning I do not intend to fight but instead help with the more peaceful aspects. I am working on becoming a bard but most importantly a mediator." she responded eagerly. She knew these things weren't too helpful so she also had back up interests as well.

Ducking her head in a humble and sheepish way she licked her lips nervously "Those things aren't too helpful, which is why I also have interests in being a medic of sorts, and i am an exceptional huntress" she added on. She kept her eyes averted from the Woman's face and her tail tucked tightly against her rear. It was obvious that she so dearly wished to join, it may even come across as begging if looked at properly.
Messages In This Thread
Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 01, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by RIP Valette - April 02, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 02, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 04, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by RIP Valette - April 06, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 08, 2017, 02:34 PM