Morningside Cuesta can't touch this
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He had indeed noticed that there was no mother for Dawn and Sunny, but he had not known what happened to their family. "I'm sorry too, Dawn. I guess... I guess that most families are broken in some way. I may not have my mother or my sister, but I should be happy that I still have my father. And Hawthorn, too. He may not be my real brother, but he sure as hell is my best friend." He paused, flicking his tail, before opening his mouth to continue. "And you have Sunny and your father. We're not completely alone... Besides, I guess we kind of have each other. We're packmates, pretty much, after all."

They weren't exactly a pack yet, but it was safe to assume that they would indeed be living within the same borders for a while. And they had things in common - he, Dawn, Sunny and Hawthorn had no mother. Hawthorn's had abandoned him and his sister (taking their other littermates) and then vanished, Kieran's mother had passed and his sister had gone missing, and Dawn and Sunny's mother had left them. Perhaps they had other siblings, too, but he didn't feel like it was right to ask, especially in case it was a touchy subject.

He moved a little bit closer, smiling at Dawn. "I promise I'll stop being such a grump now." the boy let out a small chuckle, giving the girl a comforting grin. "Besides, I have to admit... this place is pretty awesome."
English * French
Messages In This Thread
can't touch this - by Dawn - March 30, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - March 30, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - March 30, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - March 30, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - March 31, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - April 01, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - April 01, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - April 03, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: can't touch this - by Dawn - April 03, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: can't touch this - by Kieran Adrien - April 04, 2017, 01:43 PM