Hideaway Strath A strangled cry
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
He ate with a gusto, bringing a faint smile to the red wolf's face. He didn't seem to outwardly notice the herb at least so far, and so she was pleased. Hemlock took to her stomach, watching him with bright green eyes as she took note. He seemed to have perked up, although she still panicked mildly when it came to his coughing fits even if so far they hadn't been overwhelming. He still managed to get the muck out of his lungs and that was encouraging. "Good boy," Hemlock cooed with a wag of her tail. "You will see your mother soon, dear heart, I promise. Once you're big and strong." The words probably meant very little to him, but, it was a comfort to offer even as he requested his mother and not the strange woman who could not give him milk. 

"A few weeks, things will be different. We will have much to explore and learn about, " Hemlock continued in the same gentle tones. True to her word she had not spoken ill of Dakarai or Olive to their son, only offering the promise of their reunion once Sirius was older and stronger. She refused to offer anything else to the boy - no other false truths or words, even if she did not know where the boy was. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
A strangled cry - by Hemlock - April 04, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Sirius - April 04, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Hemlock - April 04, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Sirius - April 17, 2017, 10:08 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Hemlock - April 18, 2017, 10:27 PM