Stone Circle Holy light over the night
9 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So she would be allowed to become a Bard, or Mediator? She allowed a relieved smile to form on her pretty face. Keeping silent as the woman continued she nodded to show she was listening, and then her ears perked at the mention of not being able to breed. A more serious look took it's place on her face as she thought deeply about it. Would she really be able to hold herself back from having a family of her own? It was something she had wanted almost her whole life. After a few moments of silent pondering she knew the way she had felt upon the borders, the sense of belonging was too rare to give up. maybe she would be reborn into a new body someday, and be able to have children in the next life.

With honest eyes Libra looked at the woman, so that she would be able to see the honesty within her gaze. "When I come into heat, I will hide myself away." she agreed her tone declaring her decision final. She would avoid men altogether hopefully, that way she couldn't fall in love and she would never have pups.
Messages In This Thread
Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 01, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by RIP Valette - April 02, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 02, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 04, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Holy light over the night - by RIP Valette - April 06, 2017, 05:51 AM
RE: Holy light over the night - by Libra - April 08, 2017, 02:34 PM