Rising Sun Valley sometimes, quiet is violent
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Are we going to do a dice roll for this??

Embry spotted the female from yards away, morphed into a tawny copse of foliage. Sea-green gaze narrowed at the visitor, a new sight to the particularly lonesome expanse. His ear swiveled, alert, towards the stranger, nose quivering subconciously as he watched. His muscular jaw was tense with apprehension. The pensive male rose from his lackadaisical position on the ground, grunting heftily as gravity heaved at his shoulders. He did not feel any immense threat from the female, but it was hard to ignore her presence. Prickles of irritation ran along his spine, golden fur spiking along the nape of his neck and tail.

"Looking for something?" His voice was unusually gruff, a throaty noise in the ambience of noon. He was growing tired of this entire situation, and found her an aching nuisance to his usual downtime with every passing second. Not only that, but he had prey to be hunting - prey that this young lady would no doubt be killing. "Why don't you take some advice, mon cheri?" His lips peeled back in a dark, resonant snarl. Sea-green orbs glittered with malice; keen with contempt. He was looking forward to a nice, quick conclusion. "Beat it."
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
sometimes, quiet is violent - by Circe - April 09, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Embry - April 09, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Circe - April 10, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Embry - April 10, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Circe - April 16, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: sometimes, quiet is violent - by Embry - April 18, 2017, 09:22 PM