Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Didn't want to just jump out and take the kill, so I left it open :3

The smell was intoxicating.

She tracked its scent from a mile away, her hunger guiding her in a haze. Breaking through the brush as she ran, she wondered if it was not but a figment of her hunger's imagination. As luck would have it, the small deer lay out in the open, ungaurded by its herd. My, how this is deserved. 

With her instincts sharpening, she lowered herself down upon the compact soil. Her eyes scanned her surroundings with keen intereast, not seeing the fae crouching just poopsite of her. Her maw pulled back into a vicious snarl, exposing her wicked canines. Oh how she cherished this small gift, therefore she would make it easy on the thing, for it was merely a child. Having set her mind, she raised her haunches up into the air preparing to pounce. A frightening snarl tore from her lungs as she leapt out, snapping her jaws at the fawn.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM