Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
yeah whatevs XD

Her suprise was evident as the other fae leapt out from the foliage of the land. With a shuddering gasp, quickly ripping into a snarl, she attempted to skidd to a stop. Her sharp claws dug into the ripe earth, slowing her just enough that the other fae landed upon the fawn. With a feral snarl, she leapt on to the woman, planting a bite on the back of her neck. This left her vulerable, open to the woman throwing her off if she wasa strong enough. There is no way I'm losing this kill. I need it too much. She took the time to glance at her own body, grimacing at its no longer volumtuous appearance.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM