Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
She felt a sly grin spread across her maw as the woman barelled at her. With swift feet, she dodged the attack to her neck. Unluckily, she was slammed into by the other fae as she turned. With a bark of unkempt anger, she twisted attempting to latch her jaws onto the fae's shoulder. Yet, the woman had already propelled herself away from her, causing her teeth to close with a disturbing grind of her jaw. 

She could feel the burning haze that clouded her vision. The red growing from her peripherals. She knew better than to let emotions like anger into a fight, they only harmed the user.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM