Golden Glade Greatest adventure
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
It would seem that from here to wherever it was Tapat came from he had forgotten what it was he wanted to tell Astik, and the rook let out a low chuff of comfort to the pallid prince. “It’s ok,” Astik tells him with a goofy grin spreading across his lips. This is something that the rook has learned to adapt to. He knows it frustrates Tapat and the ebony rook tries to soothe the frustration as much as he can but he doesn’t understand; not really. He does not know what it is like to forget. Sometimes, he almost envies Tapat for his ability to forget, that things do not fester within him because they do not linger nor smart with bitterness but at the same time he is also glad that he can remember. “Hey,” Astik reaches out with the intention of bumping his muzzle to his brother’s cheek in affection as he watches the pallid boy’s enthusiasm deflate. The words “don’t let it get you down” want to tumble from Astik’s lips but he holds them back because he isn’t sure it will be as encouraging as he hopes it to be. “you want to do something fun?” The rook asks instead, hoping to distract Tapat from his disappointment unsure how long it will last and hating to see that frown.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
Greatest adventure - by Tapat - March 23, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - March 25, 2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - March 26, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - April 16, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - April 19, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - May 12, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - May 12, 2017, 09:29 AM