Listen as the wind blows
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
(was there a de monte in a winter sun pack? A young male played by Tokio? or am i getting the sur name confused?)

Though Jace was determined that the hierarchy would be obeyed here in these pack lands as his Alpha wanted, he would never force another beneath him just because he was a male. Those shows of dominance usually caused him to lose respect for you. If you were dominating in a spar or because there was disrespect then yes by all means rub the others nose in the dirt. However, if you did so just because you were a male and wanted too well that irked him.

Jace listened to her name wondering at her surname, wondering well she hailed from Well met Viatrix well met. Feeling he should offer his newly gained surname he spoke again Du'Andris is my surname since you offered me yours. He then tilted his head and studied the contours of her face looking for something, though he was not sure yet. Though he did not overly stare just studied for a brief moment though he was higher in rank he also did not wish to be rude yet again he was waging a war within himself wanting to be more brutish and less kind, and he was lacking and failing woefully.

He chuckled again a deep low sound They are stupid. Why do you think they lose their tails? They grow back you know. He had found the one he had missed a few days after he had done so and it had begun to grow a new stump of a tail, he had been able to tell it apart thanks to the green head it bore.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Listen as the wind blows - by ZC25 - June 11, 2014, 02:18 PM