Golden Glade die with memories, not dreams
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Her embarassment could not be move prevalent then now. The heat seeping into her countenance was now caused by her overwhelming shame. That word, just, was definently the wrong word to use. By that of course, she had meant that he was precisely on the inside edge of the territory. Instead, it seemed as though she meant that it had not mattered to her that he had envaded their homeland. 

She grimaced. His words were blatant, but she made sure to make her peace. This was going to take some explaining from her part to make sure that she got a similar point accross."A-Alphess, I did attack him. Right after I told him to leave our territory first. Just as Embry stated, it wasn't exactly a ...straightforward event" Her amber eyes fixed on the woman's paws in humiliation. She had always succeeded in tossing out intruders, so her reputation was on the line with this case. Maybe if he hadn't been stealing. She glanced at him for a second, growing agitated. How did he grow so desperate to do such a thing? She steeled her gaze before dragging it back to Jahla and letting her sencerity show through."I understand where you come from Jhala. I usually," She threw a pointed look to Embry, "force loners out, but..." Her eyes softened when she regarded the aurean male once more, If he hadn't attempted thievery, I wouldn't have met him. "I...err...saw something different in him." She stammered. She was appreceative of his words of support to her, and impressed by how eloquent he spoke to Jhala.

She understood the fae's masked fury, for it was the same as her own every time she spotted a loner. What would I do if I were not in this position, but in hers? That thought became one she could not answer. As a pack member, she would have already chased Embry far away from the Glade and its young inhabitants. Yet, as herself she could not bear to do such a thing to him now that she knew he would never hurt someone for no reason whatsoever. She could not grasp the solution to how to calm the situation down, but she knew she would somehow.

Wow ok that was long...Whoopsie XD

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
die with memories, not dreams - by Embry - April 09, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Feyre - April 09, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Jhala - April 10, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Embry - April 10, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Jhala - April 13, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Embry - April 13, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Feyre - April 13, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: die with memories, not dreams - by Jhala - April 16, 2017, 01:33 PM