Sawtooth Spire do not cry, do not weep
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Her name was yet another foreign word to his ears. He mouthed it in a whisper, as if testing it. It didn't roll off of his lips very easily, it was staggering but it was intriguing all the same. He allowed her a moment to examine him, and he used that time to size her up as well. Her ears were oddly folded at the tips, she was smaller than him, her fur was nothing too special but still it was nice, her eyes pale. She was healthy, and seemed a capable woman. Gabe was relaxed by her calmness, though he didn't dare let his guard down.

She asked if he was a wanderer as well, in a chirpy voice. She spoke of from where she hailed, and Gabe soaked up the information she gave him, trying to come up with a profile of her in his mind. He liked to stash everything he learned about others in his memories, he never forgot things. He nodded, glancing to the side before back at her. I came from the west. There is nothing there for me, so I came back this way. He responded dryly. His normal friendly and outgoing personality had withered away, what remained was a sad shell of his old self. It would return someday, hopefully, but today wasn't that day.
Messages In This Thread
do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 17, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 17, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 17, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 18, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 18, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 18, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 18, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 19, 2017, 04:40 AM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Ynes - April 23, 2017, 07:49 AM
RE: do not cry, do not weep - by Gabe - April 23, 2017, 12:26 PM