Hideaway Strath A strangled cry
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
The sweet little babbling did not deter her and Hemlock took a seat and then laid herself down, inviting the boy to curl closer to her if he chose. "Your Mama," She began, letting out a little thoughtful hum. "She and your father are traveling," She decided upon. "Exploring." It was a far more romantic term and Hemlock was doing nothing but providing them a kind notion by not telling such a young child the truth - even if he wouldn't understand it. "And you, my dear, will hear all these stories of where they've seen." Because they would no doubt have tales to tell their child once they saw one another again. If they saw one another again. The realistic part of her realized that it might never happen - they could all perish in the trek across the mountains. 

"I may get you some honey." She said with a happy tone - the smaller amounts of honeycomb might make his cough less and it would help mask the herbs she had him eat. It would be good for him, no doubt, and she wanted to ensure that he survived to see his parents should the opportunity ever arise. It seemed that Sirius was growing tired, and Hemlock set to bathing the boy as he snuggled down into her to sleep again. Soon, he was resting, and the woman rested her head over his small body.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
A strangled cry - by Hemlock - April 04, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Sirius - April 04, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Hemlock - April 04, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Sirius - April 17, 2017, 10:08 PM
RE: A strangled cry - by Hemlock - April 18, 2017, 10:27 PM