Nowhere else in the World [MATURE]
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Stone cold eyes burned at the pair to hint of her disapproval of the higher ranked wolf who were supposedly to have had bigger and better responsibilities than Ypres. Ypres needed to step up and watch over him to make sure he wasn't going to do anything rash, or foolish where it could mean self harm, or certain death. A sigh rolled from her jaws as she decided to park herself next to him.

I have never seen such behavior..

It was all new to her, and she was curious as to what was going on. Wolves don't do drugs! Well not from where she had come and gone and ventured too. It was obvious to her that Silvermane had ingested something, and she longed to find out.

What have you eaten ?

She cast a curious glance to Silvermane. Her eyes then looked upon Cara who coldly stared upon her.

And you my friend, are not of this pack.

She started as she stood back upon all fours in case the female decided to leap at her in attack; that way Ypres would have a firm standing ground if she did. Ypres looked back over to Silvermane and hoped he would help her out in answering her question. She was just concerned about his state, what if it killed him?
Looking back towards Cara to speak once more smelling that she was of the neighboring pack. Was she here to spy on Majesty's pack? Ypres had trust issues when it came to other wolves from another pack.

You may stay, unless you're here to cause trouble, then it would leave me no choice but to drive you out of here before the rest of the pack does.

It was a friendly warning, and of course by all means in Ypres's right to do so. This was her pack lands, not Cara's; after all, wouldn't Cara prefer to be told to go instead of Majesty and the rest of the pack getting a hold of her? She eyed the femme weary of her presence and wanted to make sure she wasn't here to cause harm.
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 03, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 04, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 05, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 05, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 06, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 07, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 08, 2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 09, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 12, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 13, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 24, 2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 25, 2014, 02:21 PM