Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
It's alright. :) Oh, should I put Majesty and Erika's "affair(? would you call it that?)" in the Behind the Scenes thread in Silvertip?

At the sound of panting and heavy paws hitting the ground, Erika's head turned if a bit quickly. She was rewarded with the sight of Majesty in all of his majestic aura running towards her. As he drew near he called out to her. My beautiful. he called her. She smiled, her tail wagging happily behind her. He sounded like one of the princes in a fairytale calling up to his lady love, wooing her with flowery speeches. The disfigured wolf never, ever thought that such words would be attributed to her. Majesty finally grew close, smiling down at her with his lovely kind eyes. How are you...Ma Belle?

She almost laughed at the sound of it. Ma Belle? Since when did he know French? She smiled back at his cheesiness sincerely. "I am well...Ma Beau." She stood and nuzzled his face, then stepped back and tilted her head with curiousity. "Since when did you know French?"
Messages In This Thread
Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 09:25 PM