Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I'll do that after I post this and see what she says.

I don't. Majesty said as he pressed his face against hers, nuzzling her neck. If wolves could blush, then Erika would be stark red at the moment. She didn't try to move away from him or push him away however. It was just the fact that the gesture was so intimate and sudden. The alpha admitted he did not know much French, and asked her not to speak to him in her native tongue, lest he mistake it for cursing. They both laughed at the notion. "I don't think I would ever curse at you Majesty." she chuckled.

When their mirth ended, Majesty cleared his throat and looked down on her. Erika blinked in surprise. He looked ready to say something important. She gazed back up at him with wide yellow eyes, ready to hear what he had to say. Erika... he began. This had to be serious; it was the first time he said her name without the formal title 'Miss' in front of it. Would you allow me to court you? I think...I love you.

Erika was rendered silent for a few brief moments. "C-court....moi..?" She was torn at that moment. "Oh, Majesty, of course I would, but...." she looked up at his eyes, distraught. "Madame Jinx...if she found out...if any Silvertip wolves found out..." she murmured, full of fear.
Messages In This Thread
Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 09:25 PM