Hideaway Strath and there's no remedy for memory
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Hemlock had placed some faith in the Comlach, providing her with details about her life and more importantly Sirius' life. She walked a fine line between distrust and wanting - needing - to reach out to people. So far, the only one she had bonded with was her stockinged Banrion. That, at times, felt near close to a betrayal, surely Arturo had not expected her to attach so quickly to Lotte. Certainly, Hemlock had not. Her viridian gaze turned to the woman from the cool of the burrow, giving a sage nod to the suggestion that she made. "A few scattered reserves through the Strath would not be bad." She agreed - especially when it came to the benefit of different types of herbs. 

"I think I would like to gather some honeycomb, as well." She glanced up at some nearby trees, chewing at the inside of her lip. "Your holistics; what did you use?" It was hard to imagine just relying on stones and the skies - but then, Palisander had found the moonstone with Olive, they had both come together to give it to Arturo. "I would be interested in talking with you, more, while we work - holistic approaches are far beyond me." She admitted. 

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 23, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 24, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 24, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 24, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - May 01, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 09:22 PM