Hideaway Strath and there's no remedy for memory
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]
There was a little understanding once she had explained; while Hemlock was not a spiritual wolf by any means most of Awenasa was. She had learned early on from her mother's frantic ravings and her warped sense of the world that somethings could not be explained logically. She believed in the real and the here and now - and while she did not despise the wolf for her views she also did not understand it personally. She could not see those that spent their time clinging to invisible spirits like Olive had. "My tribe shared similar beliefs, I feel the concept of the Mother Earth is a common one. I was never religious, for my own reasons, and I choose to rely on what I do with my own mind and my own paws." Hemlock admitted. 

She took the time as she began to carve out the nooks and crannies of the cache - pockets that in her mind would hold her treasures soon enough. "I will admit, to those that trust blindly - I cannot understand that. Comfort is one thing, blind faith....well. I just don't see it." Pun not intended. "When you branched out, was your entire pack against you?" Her freedom after her Mitexi had come with the blessing of her pack and her family; she could not imagine being rebuked for her desire to know more. Leaving her mother behind had been hard, but she expected her sweet sister Rayen to stay with Tiva until the end of her days; her brothers, how she longed to have them close!

"I will agree to the gifts provided, and if I had to, I would hope for the balance of the two. My tribe was mostly family, they were more open minded in recent generations. Awenasa had far more closed off, private views when it was born." Those stories were different - bands of warriors and rogues who had carved out their place; it was all so strange to think now when compared to the docile nature lovers she knew now. The thought harkened to what Teaghlaigh had to become; what had been forced onto it. "It is interesting to see what knowledge comes from such folly - growth, growth in us, in the Earth. That is the true beauty in life."

[/td][/tr][/table]

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 23, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 24, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 24, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - April 24, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - April 24, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Amphitere - May 01, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: and there's no remedy for memory - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 09:22 PM