The Sunspire learn what it means to live
53 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She watched warily as the male reacted to her slip of words, wondering what the grin and subsequent approach meant—was he going to challenge her for the potential claim? But the expression did not seem wicked or scheming. Muirrin decided to trust her instincts. Anyway, that was what she wanted to build the foundation of her tribe on—trust—and she might as well start now, for better or for worse. So, the flash of suspicion in her features melted away just as quickly as it appeared, and Muirrin returned the grin her eyes welcoming.

As his tail swept through the air, calm radiating from his presence, the female allowed herself to relax further. "My name is Sp—Muirrin," she caught the error, almost giving the male the old and more uncertain version of herself. With more clarity, she told him, "Muirrin Blackthorn."

She thought for a moment, wondering how to steer the conversation. A point-blank, "Tell me about yourself," or something more challenging? Eventually, she decided on the later. Her tone curious and careful, "Tell me, Scimitar, what do you believe in?" Muirrin's golden gaze turned upon him, and though she was internally questioning the wisdom of this approach, there was no doubt she would learn a great deal about the male based on his answer.
Messages In This Thread
learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 08, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 09:47 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 11:44 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 01:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 01:50 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 02:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 13, 2013, 11:11 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 15, 2013, 09:21 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 25, 2013, 04:01 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - November 11, 2013, 05:18 PM