Dragoncrest Cliffs Isaiah 43:18
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
She understood, which was good, so he nodded. "A lot of the language is like that--sounding similar. Even if you don't speak it fully, you can still pick out a general meaning pretty easily. I came here not knowing any of it, and although I don't often speak it, conversationally, I've caught on," he detailed, as having once been a complete outsider to the language's structure. Exposure, and time, made him much more now; he only spoke it in small pieces, and when absolutely necessary, but understood it very well. "At times, yes, but mostly titles. Several here do speak it, but not all. I wouldn't call it overly frequent, more here and there." Which varied with the structure of the pack and times, with what the bulk of their ranks were made of. Heda, Tirgatao, and Eske were probably her best bets to learn from, if he were to guess. He and Portia knew enough, but he wasn't near the level of volunteering to help teach.

His ears shifted outward and her ache was very evident, even still. At least, he hoped she took solace from knowing it could be on the upswing here where the pups could grow comfortably, safe. "Hopefully the worst is behind you all, too.. worries and all," he mentioned with a slow nod. It wasn't going to be picturesque as could be always here, yet it had to be worlds better than struggling in the wilds with two young ones; he didn't want to think of it ever being like that, or worse, of Portia left to roam with their two, her their only support and safety..

"Ah, thanks, and yeah, one of both," his tail waved gently, proud, while shelving the somber undertone of her past strife. "I do think so.. It's a lot.. sometimes, but even still with them so young and it all so new still, there is only so much I can do and at the very same time, I only want to do everything I can for them and their mother," he spoke honestly, almost convoluted but true--she'd asked. So yeah, he could say parenthood suited him well enough so far. It was difficult feeling so attached to something so.. tiny, helpless, new, and yet..
Messages In This Thread
Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - March 27, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - March 29, 2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - March 29, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - March 30, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - April 17, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - April 19, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - April 24, 2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - May 05, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Asherah - May 08, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Isaiah 43:18 - by Dio - May 25, 2017, 12:59 AM