The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Libeccio eases into a comfortable spot on the ground while West puts her attention on the girl, idly listening to her comment though she doesn’t expect a reply from her brother. She glances up with distracted emerald eyes and a soft shush from her lips. She begins to separate the herbs laid out before her as the girl asks for something and West knows exactly what she wants. However, the woman does not give the girl what she wants with an indifferent shrug instead.

“Eat first,” she tells her when she notes there is not much interest in the prey. Libeccio worked hard to catch them for someone he doesn’t even know. “Then I’ll give you the yellow ones again,” she adds. For now, separating her from the poppy is in her best (and carefully planned) interest.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - May 06, 2017, 11:37 PM