Horizon Ridge Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=0]
Julooke smiled softly to Nerian. It seemed their beliefs had some similarities, though Julooke was not familiar with this place called Heaven. Where is Heaven? she asked. After a few moments, she asked, What is your god like? While she may never veer from her own beliefs, she always enjoyed learning about other religions.

She tilted her head to the side when asked about a hobby. Hmm, she responded, thinking. I, uh... Like to play. That's about the only thing I do that isn't pack-related. Did that make her boring? She had never considered doing something just for the fun of it, besides playing. The majority of her time was spent on working on fine-tuning her hunting, healing, and caretaking skills. Was that sad? What's your hobby? she asked. Maybe she should get one... But, then, when would she have the time to do it?

Julooke quickly shook her head side to side. Don't even worry about it! I'm the same way! she said, laughing a little. I'm usually the one who's asking a million questions. I do it and sometimes don't even realize it! It was true. Julooke wanted to know everything about everyone she met. She just couldn't help herself sometimes. She nodded about the dens, At the moment, it's just a hollow, cave-like thing in the trunk of a tree. She knew they needed something more permanent, though. What about yours? Maybe she could get some ideas.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - by Julooke - June 12, 2014, 07:32 PM