Redhawk Caldera Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ash chuckled at Scamp's ferocity, her blatant distrust showing well with her mom's features, but he pushed it away before the iceberg could come crashing back to his heart. Just as he had come to terms with the silence, something broke it firner than a juice bowl; a voice he knew well from the back of his head.

He watched as the sterling gaited past the smaller wolf, and settled before him, and Ash almost couldn't contain his happiness. He almost blooped right up to the silver and chest bumped the bro, but the hippies elation wasn't that high, just yet. It was really nice to know he hadn't been labeled as a 'Kill this guy on sight'.

"Man, Electro, it's been a long one. Too long," he said, pointing a slender snout towards the youth.

"Towhee here was makin' my heart hip hot hoops, bro. It was gettin' a bit heated. But it's fine, knowing where her boilin' blood was born."

The hippie shook his head, light mane wafting from the movement, but he began his tale all over again, this time in a better aspect to a wolf that could keep up with the majority of his lingo.

"There Fire Babe was, heavin' pups and she was like a few months from the big bang, but I wanted to get her something that would ease her pain, knowin how smart baby fartin' was. I help bore em, quite a few times in the Aspens, but too many times I saw that go down, and I didn't want the chance heading up Fox's way. So I came up with some stuff, some Poppy seeds with honey for flavor and easy downing, with Ash Bark to stick to the gut, that way it the seeds would have an easier time doin the chem dance with the honey as it would not only taste better, but the after toxins of the seeds wouldn't harm the lil one's. I had been working on it down in my den, and I had come to be a bit close to it, but with the recipe, I got looped up because I didn't take a break. I still had the effects from the last dosage in me, and considering I was my own test dummy, I kinda had no other choice. But I was zoinked out, and I wound up tipsyin' out of the ' Dera into unknown lands, like near a whole Wilds over, man. Then when I woke up, of COURSE I was in the flails of enemy tails, and they weren't so nice, so I got a bit manged up on my leg, and luck was on me since I knew what took out infections since it had burned up bad. But that took time to heal, and after the muscle damage was down and own, I spunked myself back up, and tried to find my way back home. Here. "

Emeralds took in the sterling before him, awaiting the reaction the the like 1-2 years of story, and his blood bumper banged about in his chest, thumpin' a faster beat as he awaited a response from his old joe bro.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coke is good for the soul. The soda, I mean. - by Ashton - May 09, 2017, 12:28 PM