Blacktail Deer Plateau kite string tangle
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Last post from me, and then I'll request to have this archived. Thanks for the thread!

Nameless was just as surprised as Junior when the big black-coated male wolf came out from the bushes. Nameless jumped, and cursed herself for being so stupid that she couldn't even track other wolves properly. For a horrible moment, she thought something horrible was going to happen to her - or worse - to the pup. She suddenly squared her shoulders to gain her courage so that she could do what it took to protect the little girl, but then the male spoke to Junior... Spoke to her like a dad. When he looked up at her and thanked her, Nameless breathed a sigh of relief, feeling her limbs turn to jelly with relief.

"N... no problem," she said shakily. "You scared the shi-..." She mentally scolded herself, reminding herself that she was in the presence of a pup. She had cursed earlier, yes, but normally she was better around pups. Which was odd for her personality. She censored herself for no one - except children. It was her weakness, so to speak - her need to fulfill some sort of maternal instinct thing around children.

What she said instead was, "You scared me to death." After that, she and Peregrine (Junior's father) made introductions, and then she watched as Junior was corralled back the way they had come. Peregrine gave a woof of goodbye to Nameless, and then she was left alone in the creepy forest all by herself all over again. With no one to look after, she remembered how scared she had been before.

At this point, she was too tired to do anything about her fear, though. Instead, she found the most comfortable bush she could find, curled up underneath it as best she could, and fell into a shallow, fitful sleep.
Messages In This Thread
kite string tangle - by Junior - June 04, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 06, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 06, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 06, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 07, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 08, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 09, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Nameless - June 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: kite string tangle - by Junior - June 12, 2014, 07:08 PM