Phantom Hollow A Shadow's Mirror
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The snake of a Sire latched quick the appeasement, but he only made note of it. To show such immediate desires were below him, at this age. The youth had no idea exactly how far it would take go, simply to please him.
Yet out of good grace, he kept his desires light.

"I will give you a healer. She is a lost soul, left behind by her pack as her lack of passion in fighting has marked her 'weak' by those who once called her 'Pack sister'. She is a white girl, clad in ivory pale and pure, though upon her back rests a saddle of coal, and against her face, a mask of twin shadows. She is dainty despite her size, once meant to have the form of a big boned valkyrie, but only just a flower. A delicate fae flower, unmated, and childless."

Slade's maw that once threatened a snarl from depths unknown slowly slid into something much worse...and even more secretive.

"Call me mad, rave on my lunacy, but it will be you who will pluck the petals from this flower, and rob her of her innocence. It will be you, Cry, who will bring ruin to what this girl once was. I fate it, and my mark is branded on these words. Heed them, and you will see just how useless it was for you to leave my side."

Slade turned to leave, near one hundred percent sure his 'good deed' was done for the day, his mighty form already being welcomed back into the unreal touch of the shadows.
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
A Shadow's Mirror - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 07:07 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Slade - May 10, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Abraxas - May 10, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Slade - May 10, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Abraxas - May 10, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Slade - May 10, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Abraxas - May 12, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Cry - May 12, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: A Shadow's Mirror - by Slade - May 12, 2017, 03:04 PM