Golden Glade Greatest adventure
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Astik offered his brother a sage nod of encouragement when the pale boy announced that he wanted to tell him a story. It is only after Tapat plops down that Astik reclines back upon his own haunches, settling in for the story. Given Tapat’s short memory Astik did not go into it expecting to be given some long, flowing tale that took hours to tell. Tapat would likely forget he was telling a story if it was overly involved. Astik was right: it was quite a short story but it had a happy ending and Tapat looked so inherently proud that Astik couldn’t help the smile that appeared on his face. “That was an awesome story, Pat,” Astik encouraged his brother because what else was he going to do but encourage him? That was Astik’s job, after all. “Three legged Bark, huh?” Asitk mused wondering if his brother had already forgotten about it. It might have been short but the idea of a three legged wolf intrigued the rook. How did a wolf survive losing a leg? Or had it been born without it? How did it hunt? How did it fight? The idea was so perplexing to the rook that he almost wrote it off as an impossibility unable to understand that Bark — would he have been real — could have adapted and learned to live despite his disability (not unlike Tapat).
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
Greatest adventure - by Tapat - March 23, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - March 25, 2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - March 26, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - April 16, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - April 19, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - May 12, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - May 12, 2017, 09:29 AM