The Sentinels moving in reverse with no way out
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria smiled, just a little more. "it sounds made-up, i didn't believe it until i saw it. it's a ring of mushrooms, red and white and perfectly placed around... the mayfair children said it was planted by fairies-- a magick," she replied, slowly beginning to rise up. maybe it was childish to believe in the magicks, but aria liked to believe it in. deirdre always made it seem so real, and anything that reminded her of taltos was welcome. she did not feel his presence here anymore-- or anywhere, for that matter, but the memory of magicks made it feel like he was right beside her once again.

"i wish you could've seen it in it's prime," she replied with a weakened grin and a splay of her ears. the forest was gorgeous in it's prime, the redwoods were absolutely magnificent. but, maybe to someone else there was a hidden beauty in the ashy graveyard-- aria could not quite relate to that.

the islands immediately made her shrink. she could not see them, but she's only ever seen the island that the pirates lived at-- surely that was the one she was talking about. but, it couldn't possibly be the same one. this woman was so kind, there was nothing rough about her. she did not want to maim or capture, merely learn. it eased her nerves, which had pounded through her blood and brought a heat to her face that she couldn't cool. her mind spun as she tried to calm herself.

"i have no home-- i left donnelaith moons ago, and now i wander," she shared when she'd found breath. she didn't know where she'd go, but she'd get there someday.
Messages In This Thread
moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 18, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 19, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 19, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 23, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 23, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 24, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 25, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 27, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 27, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Indie - April 27, 2017, 10:13 PM
RE: moving in reverse with no way out - by Aria - April 27, 2017, 11:25 PM