Dragoncrest Cliffs New faces, new places
31 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The male still seemed disinterested in him, staring off past Elohim even as the boy stared up at him. Elohim's ears titled backwards slightly, suddenly unsure of himself and no longer confident. He didn't know anything about making friends, honestly. Maybe this man was right.

The man started to explain though and Elohim listened intently, his little tail dropping from its formerly happy state. The statement about being a killer brought only a brief moment of fear. He reminded himself that this was Thur'n's home and she wouldn't let a killer roam around inside it. She said they were safe here, and he believed her. His brow furrowed slightly as the male said making friends was stupid. 

"Heda wouldn't let a killer in here." He said, his voice firm and assured. "She said we were safe, so we are. She is my friend and I know her, she wouldn't lie." He stared a little defiantly at the male, upset by the implication that Thur'n would lie to him, Nattah and his Momma. 

His bluster extended only to that, however, only to the defense of his first friend. And he was not upset enough to walk away from this male, even if he wasn't being the most receptive. "And why?" His voice came out a moment later, half curious and half challenging. "Whys' it stupid to make friends? Friends help you, you can tell jokes with them and play with them." His tail gave a happy little twitch at the thought before he regained his focus. "Why do you have friends, then, if it's stupid?" 

He assumed, of course, everyone had friends. Who wouldn't? 

posting from my phone hope it's okay!
Messages In This Thread
New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 27, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - March 27, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - March 29, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - April 04, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - April 24, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Xan - May 11, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: New faces, new places - by Elohim - May 18, 2017, 02:02 PM