I used to whisper to the children
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Kaname led them both to his den where he would skin and gut the buck, taking out the unedible bites before cutting it up for the pack to share. He decided to put the larger kills in Ghost Cave Network in a cool shallow area for all to share. The meat kept longer there too, from what he's noted. Other, smaller prey like rabbits he put in caches around the territory for wolves to snack on if they ever needed it.

Sitri's comment of approval, while lacking in the grammar department, made Kaname's chest swell a bit in pride. It was good to be recognized- well, unless you were doing a spying mission. Then it was bad to be recognized.

Reaching the small little hole-in-the-ground known as his den, he began to kneel so that the buck would fall over onto the floor. He didn't doubt that Sitri would not catch on. He may not have the greatest speech, but he didn't seem that stupid.
Messages In This Thread
I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 03, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 04, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 06, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 06, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 10, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 10, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 14, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 14, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 18, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 25, 2014, 03:36 PM