Greatwater Lake i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
23 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
When she crumbles back to the ground, Siobhan doesn’t move at first. She becomes rigged, stiffening her movements to prevent further pain, but her head throbbed and her shoulder is a constant ache from torn, tender flesh. A few seconds pass by and she glance around to see the mess she left on the ground, the hare nearby, and when she looks further back, she sees the monster that had done the damage to her body. She catches the redness of his eyes and she flinches away as if he’d struck her for looking. Instead, she focuses on something else a few feet away.

He doesn’t say anything as she stays on the ground, feet tucked up beneath her, and she stares at the ground. Occasionally she looks in his direction but in the meantime she looks everywhere else, further assessing an escape route. The lake is still bordering one side of her, blocking her off entirely, and his large presence overwhelms her so much that a single movement in any direction feels like a fatal mistake. Siobhan’s sides raggedly rise and fall, anxiety gripping her throat the longer she sits there, chained by the fear he leaves in her.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 30, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Vengeance - June 02, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - June 02, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Vengeance - June 05, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - June 05, 2017, 01:41 PM