Nowhere else in the World [MATURE]
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
The flame darted a swift glance upon Silvermane who rudely snapped in her direction with words. Despite her so called much lower rank she had the right to protect her own pack member of any potential dangers. For a wolf who was apparently so highly ranked sure lacked discipline.

A scoff emitted from her lips as he announced what he had eaten.

Fine kill yourself you stubborn asshole...

For a higher ranked wolf you act like a bloody fool!

She bared her fangs with a ripped bark as she padded off. Wait until she reported this to Majesty. What would the Alpha do if he himself caught this wolf lacking his duties within the pack? Demotion perhaps? Ypres offered a sneer, already not liking this male for turning of her protective mode and sticking to one who wasn't even an allie of the pack. Traitor...

Eyes pulled from the higher ranked male to the other female as she mocked her.

No!.. For a higher ranked male he lacks discipline..

She snapped back at the mocking little female before her.

And don't mock my intelligence; aren't you of Silvertip mountain?

Ypres growled a loathsome snarl as she bared her fangs. All Silvertip's were to be warded off apparently. Or was it just Ira and Jinx? Regardless Ypres did not trust this female. Why should she?

Just watch yourself lass...

Ypres growled as she padded outward. She indeed would be keeping an eye on this female. Ypres was off to report the intolerable behavior and trespassing to Majesty.She will not tolerate being treated as such by outlanders; especially on her turf. Without another word she drifted off into the darkness....
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 03, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 04, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 05, 2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 05, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 06, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 07, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 07, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 08, 2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 09, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 12, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 13, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Silvermane - June 24, 2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Nowhere else in the World [MATURE] - by Cara - June 25, 2014, 02:21 PM