Swiftcurrent Creek the fury
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
No worries!

"You shared a den with him, lass?"

The corner of Bazi's mouth twitched at that. "Yes," she replied. "It wasn't like that. He treated me like his child." She had never been so well-groomed, and would likely never be again without dedicating her own time to the pursuit of luxuriant fur.

The question stacked up, challenging Bazi's already fragile perception of what had happened. Although she had been present for the majority of the events that had led to Jace and Ferdie's banishment, their inner thoughts at the time were not hers to know. "I can't think of any other reason for a wolf to stop eating, wither, and randomly attack a pack-mate. A puppy, let's not forget. Can you?" Bazi was on her feet now, stepping into Cutthroat's personal space with a challenging look on her face. "He used to be an alpha, did you know? I think it ate him up that he couldn't be alpha here - that Fox didn't take to him. But would you wallow and sicken and tantrum if you couldn't get what you wanted?" The pearly girl canted her head to the side, flashing a peculiar smile at the captive. "If he wasn't diseased, then he certainly wasn't born right."
Messages In This Thread
the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 29, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 31, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 13, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 15, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 16, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - July 04, 2014, 01:18 PM