Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She cocked her head just a little when the words "hunting party" were mentioned. Protecting your own pack was one thing, but the neighbors that just moved in? It seemed like it was a bit of a stretch to do that. But Krypton had no say in it, as alpha of his own pack, Day could shed some of his blood if he felt needed to. However, Krypton did feel the need to really seal the deal with the Bypass wolves, they were in fact allies with the Hollow. 

"We're low on numbers, but I'm sure Zeke and I could offer some muscle if you need it," she said politely. The two were both mercenaries and mostly were the ones covering border control, besides, no other wolves in Hollow looked to be the best of fighters, yet fighting and skill was not determined by size. "I would tread carefully, even if you have the numbers, she has unpredictability on her side, she can pop up whenver she feels like it without us being prepared." Knowing something was dangerous is scary, but not knowing when it's going to happen, no ability to predict her actions, that truly scared the beastly woman.

Krypton remianed silent as she heard the beef go down between the siblings. She tossed Day a confused look, but nonetheless kept her trap shut. She didn't need to intervene between the two siblings and family itself, for it was none of her buisness. "Well then, I guess it would be best if I alerted the others. Thank you two for bringing us this important news. I hope you two travel back safely, check in with us when you need to" she said delicately as her parting message. Krypton gave each of them a warm smile before heading back inland to see Valette. There was much to talk about.

ooc: Krypton out
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by RIP Krypton - June 25, 2017, 09:38 PM