Wheeling Gull Isle i need some meaning i can memorize
\\ || //
151 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Komodo paused his pacing only when he noticed a small colorful fae drifting his way. As she neared, Komodo turned his attentions to her. The man remembered her from the meeting, and, he was since realized, was the body he had helped to pluck from the oceans upon her arrival. However, she stopped quite far away and his ears needed to strain in order to hear her feminine tones.

Did they know each other? If they did, Komodo could not recall. It wasn’t completely out of the question, though — had the earthstalker not been reunited with not one, not two, but three wolves from his immediate past? Perhaps the small, reddened girl before his was another soul from his travels? After all, he met many — some warranted remembering, and some didn’t.

"It’s a small island,” he barked to her, not eager to cause her discomfort by moving forwards. He had learned to stow intimate introductions at the behest of Coelacanth, who’s feral side often repelled such nearness; he recognized not all wolves took to his company as readily as had Aria. With a wry grin, Komodo continued.

"Perhaps we all seem… familiar to each’uther, now.”
night clubs & night stalkers
fast women, fast talkers
loose lips, loose limbs
the lovely loveless

Messages In This Thread
i need some meaning i can memorize - by Komodo - June 19, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: i need some meaning i can memorize - by Addie - June 21, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: i need some meaning i can memorize - by Komodo - July 02, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: i need some meaning i can memorize - by Addie - July 04, 2017, 11:41 PM