the doctors managed to reset her jaw
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He knew she was lying. She must have done something wrong, since his voice had a mocking tone to it now. Her teeth wanted to grit at that moment, but she kept still. "To be 'onest, I am still not really comfortable with everyone in ze pack, Monsieur. I 'ave been alone for zree years of my life with zis zing on my face. It 'as served me well enough." she said quite honestly this time. She wasn't familiar towards all of the wolves of the pack. She tried to make friends or just acquatincecs, but something in her was still clinging to her old, isolationist habits. Besides: Kaname and Ira were cruel, Sitri and Tiarnan weren't much for any conversation, and the rest she barely saw.

Her hackles almost rose at his last statement. Il se méfie de moi maintenant.... Je dois dire Majesté que les gens commencent à me méfier de ... "Yes...Monsieur. I will call you ze next time I leave."
Messages In This Thread
the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Lecter - June 14, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Erika - June 14, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Lecter - June 14, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Erika - June 14, 2014, 06:52 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Lecter - June 15, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Erika - June 16, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Erika - June 16, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Lecter - June 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Erika - June 18, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Lecter - June 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: the doctors managed to reset her jaw - by Erika - June 23, 2014, 06:20 PM