The Sunspire Up, up and away...
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Still sorry about the delay, I've been very busy lately with RL, My Grandfather, the one whom just lost his wife...
Their dog was hit by a school bus, The dog's ok now they happened to be in PEI and she was taken to the vet college over there and got the best of care. I don't know what to say for the school bus full of traumatized children.
Ugh they can't make this crap up. Life is just crazy

Ferdie shifted and regretfully stood, he didn't really want to break trail right now but there was really no better time for that. Quickly he glanced down at his chest vainly making sure there was no missing chunk of pelt and a quick smile flitted across his lips.

He drew himself up and turned back to the rather abused tree, sniffed at it's base. Moving forward his tilted his hips cocked a leg and pissed upon the tree. If it wouldn't yield to him then it would bare his scent. He didn't care if that might drive off the small game that might use this path he was rather ticked at the tree and he deserved at the very least some retaliation.

Taking a few steps away and turning his back to the tree to face the direction they had come past the water fall; Ferdie kicked his back feet twice and if to say, if I don't see you you are not there. Petty? maybe...

Ignoring his own hissy fit he glanced sidelong at Ame's stunning form, it took him a moment to speak then, uh...He stumbled over his words momentarily did you want the head back to the water fall and start from there going straight up from there instead of to the right like we have been traveling. Having a good starting point so we could tell the others about how to make it there might be a good idea? Or should we venture forth now and when we find it back track to find a good starting point?
He looked directly at her then and grinned having a second reason for his next suggestion You take the lead and I will follow you where ever you go

He fully intended to follow behind her until he somehow found a way to incite a game of tag, they were owed time to play and he wanted to collect of that promise.

[b]

Messages In This Thread
Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 11, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 11, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 12, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 19, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 24, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 27, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - July 08, 2014, 02:12 AM