Horizon Ridge My love's feral and wild and free
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle blinked and offered her husband a smile. Hello Ragnar If Thistle was jealous he only had himself to blame given his wild and wayward ways as a youth that he had told her about. And she really couldn't help it, and she realized this was something she needed to work on as time progressed and it wasn't really that she was jealous of all women, just Nerian rubbed her the wrong way. There was something about the she wolf that she didn't care for and she did not put it past her to trick her husband into some liaison and well that would most definitely sign his death warrant and she hoped the other femme had peace with her gods because undoubtedly she would go after he next. Now if her husband divorced her before he did some due dalliance she would stay away and just hate them all in silence. She shook her head to dispel such thoughts, dark thoughts would come on swift wings sometimes when she had nothing else to dwell on.

She blinked and bent her head to eat some of the rabbit she wondered if she would keep it all to herself of if the babes would want some later they probably would so she realized she should probably eat the whole thing rather than pick at it. What do you have to tell me dear heart? She looked up then licking her small muzzle to get rid of the small splashes of blood that lingered there while she listened and watched.
Messages In This Thread
My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 07:40 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Thistle Cloud - June 17, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 18, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: My love's feral and wild and free - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:55 AM