Swiftcurrent Creek no, no, you ate yours
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
I'm the worst XD

Tuwawi suppressed a frown at the discovery that this Lecter, this so-called witch, did not declare himself to be a healer or botanist (though he was very much capable, unbeknownst to his guest) but rather a servant of Gods. Glory and Death were the icey man's words of choice... and though the fiery ember had met Shearwater wolves before, and held a certain disdain for them, she could not know that the Him Lecter referred to was the Bay's black bear Sos. Gunmetal eyes performed a slow blink as her natural aversion of anything relating to such a sect repelled her interests. "Interesting," she lied, feigning captivation to save a mask of polite etiquette as to not offend her pack-mate.

"But... perhaps another time you can share your tales. I have this duck to deliver," she told him, retrieving the mallard from between her feet and turning away to depart from the phantom's lair. "I am sure I will see you again... Lecter," she managed to say around the feathers of her quarry as she trotted from his lair, ears turned back upon her crown in case there were any parting words.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
no, no, you ate yours - by Lecter - March 03, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: no, no, you ate yours - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: no, no, you ate yours - by Lecter - March 18, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: no, no, you ate yours - by Tuwawi RIP - March 23, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: no, no, you ate yours - by Lecter - April 01, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: no, no, you ate yours - by Tuwawi RIP - April 22, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: no, no, you ate yours - by Lecter - May 09, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: no, no, you ate yours - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 03:27 PM