Morningside Cuesta we'll make a home from the ruins
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya easily matched the she-wolf's stride, turning her head to listen to Khoe as she spoke. She flicked an ear, her eyes scanning their surroundings.

"Thank you," she answered politely, "I hunt, though I'm adjusting to the landscape. I am expanding my knowledge of herbcraft, and I'm a proficient navigator."

Katya licked her bottom lip, thinking. After a stretch of silence between them, she barked softly, "It seems I have spent too much time alone, I had forgotten what it was like to just... talk.

"Things are different here. I was born in a land that is stark and barren, even in the springtime. We fought with other packs, and then the famine... it was no longer home to me."

She turned away, and cleared her throat. "I only mean to say that the valley is my place now, and I'm grateful to you for allowing me to stay. Your approval is important to me."
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 07, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 09, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 10, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 11, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 12, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 12, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 13, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 13, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 13, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 13, 2017, 03:57 PM